Cooper Consulting Service was founded in 1986 by Tommy Cooper in Houston, Texas. In 1990, CCS relocated to Friendswood, a suburb of Houston located close to NASA’s Johnson Space Center and a short drive from Galveston.
The firm has grown to include 5 engineers with 100+ years of experience. Visit our team member’s profile pages to see their skills and expertise.
Both of our senior engineers and the firm itself are registered with the Texas Board of Professional Engineers. We are also involved in the following professional groups:
- Greater Houston Manufacturers Association
- Gulf Coast Medical Device Manufacturers
- HTC Tech Champs
- HTC Life Sciences Acceleration Committee
- IEEE Houston Consultant Network
- IEEE Houston Section Executive Committee
- IEEE Galveston Bay Section
- NASA-area LabVIEW Users Group
- National Instruments Alliance Program
- AAMI – Association for the Advancment of Medical Instrumentation